The ATC Challenge 2016 is an inaugural fishing competion that is being held at the Pasir Ris Main Pond.
A total of 1.5 tonnes of fishing will be released.
A chance to win SGD$16,000 worth of cast and prizes.
More info on Facebook
ATC CHALLENGE 2016
The Heaviest Catch
Date: 4th June 2016
Venue: Pasir Ris Fishing Pond
Time: 9.00am - 4.30pm (Registration Time 7.15am - 8.45pm)
Entry Fee: $100
Tickets can be purchased from the outlets listed below
1. Catchbay - 30 Ubi Rd 4, S(408615) Tel. 6743 3628
2. One Stop Mini Mart - 94 Pasir Ris Central, S(519637) Tel. 6581 2123
3. 2000 Tackle - 94 Pasir Ris Central, S(519635) Tel. 6785 5327
4. Changi Pro Tackle - Blk 1 Changi Village Road, #01-2038 S(500001) Tel. 6542 3774
5. Riverland Tackle - Blk 1 Changi Village Road, #01-2034 S(500001) Tel. 6545 8117
6. Zheng Hui Enterprise - 128 Bedok North Street 2, #01-22 S(460128) Tel. 6449 1932
7. Top Gear Fishing Tackle - 79 Geylang Rd, S(389198) Tel. 6295 3331
8. Joe Fishing Tackle - 331 Beach Rd, S(199562) Tel. 6392 3888
9. Fishing Buddy - 95 Lor 4 Toa Payoh, #01-64 S(310095) Tel. 6258 7346
10. Sincere Fishing Tackle - 744 Yishun St 72, #01-110 S(760744) Tel. 6257 3773
11. Sealine Fishing - 376 Bukit Batok St 31, #01-110 S(650376) Tel. 6560 6898
12. Regal Tang – 399 Yung Sheng Rd, #01-40 S(610399) Tel. 6268 5696
1. Purchase of entry ticket at SGD 100, each ticket is entitled to one (1) rod and reel only.
2. The participating entry date is from 25th March 2016 to 29th May 2016 and the fishing competition will commence on 4th June 2016.
3. The competition tickets are only available in the locations stated on this poster.
4. This competition has limited participants and is based on first come first served basis.
5. This is a closed competition limited only to ATC brand REELS of any sizes. Use of any other brands of reels during this competition will result in automatic disqualification.
6. The competition is open to lure casting and any kind of bait using rod and reel only. Other forms of fishing such as traps, nets and hand lines are not allowed.
7. Participants have to submit their catch for weigh-in to be officially accounted for at the designated weigh-in stations.
8. Contestants may win more than one (1) prize for this competition.
9. The Bonus price mechanics, terms and regulations will be announced on the competition day.
10. This competition begins at 9.00am and ends at 4.30pm in accordance to the organizer’s time clock and all fishes must be “landed” by 4.30pm sharp.
11. The organizer’s decisions for all aspects in this competition are final and appeals will not be entertained.
12. The organizer’s shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by any person while or during this competition.
13. Failure to observe and obey any rules and regulation above will result in immediate disqualification.
14. The organizer reserves the right to use the name, photograph and / or participants for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time.
15. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Participants are requested to present their NRIC or passport together with their tickets on the day of registration.
16. The organizer has the right to amend or change any of the conditions above without prior notice.